Suntaqe Inverter Controller for Power without Batteries
12 Volt model with Aims 150 Watt DC to AC Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter
Bypassing the need for batteries makes this perfect for camping, RV, farm, home, shop, greenhouse, and shed use.
12 Volt Suntaqe PWB (power without batteries) Inverter Controller housed in protective box with DC to 110/120 volt AC Aims inverter.
Just plug in a 100 watt or larger solar panel and the Suntaqe PWB intelligently controls the output to operate the AC power inverter directly from the sun. The Suntaqe PWB does not contain or use ANY batteries to operate. No batteries to fail or replace and no maintenance! This is truly remote and mobile AC power! When you position the solar panel into the sun and plug it in you will get home type AC power.
Batteryless 100 watt DC to AC controller. Works directly from Missouri Wind solar panels for remote use with 110/120 volt AC appliances and devices.
Recommended Applications: pond or lake pumps and aerators, exhaust fans, automatic feeders, LED or CFL lighting, cell phone charging, battery charging (you can even use it to charge a battery during the day to be used during night time. DC and AC power at night too!), laptops, small televisions or monitors, portable radios, fans, shavers/trimmers (*not recommended for medical equipment or critical loads).
Suntaqe Inverter Controller Features:
- Includes solar PV cable with MC4 connectors for quick solar panel connections
- Standard MC4 solar input connectors
- Easy and short plug-n-play instructions included
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 3.625 inches
- Weight (with inverter): 4.77 pounds
Watch our videos below to learn all about this innovative product - the Suntaqe PWB - bringing you usable power without the need of batteries!
AIMS Power has yet another great compact inverter to power your small devices in the car, truck, or SUV. This 150 watt DC AC inverter is great for laptops, cell phone chargers, and virtually any device that is less than 150 watts.
Not only is this inverter very easy to hook up and use, but it also provides 2 AC receptacles for using multiple devices at the same time. AIMS Power has also designed this unit with the customer in mind.
By that, we mean that the plugs have been spaced far enough apart to allow two AC cords to be connected and disconnected with ease. Other inverter manufacturers place their plugs very close together making it difficult to manipulate the items that you will be plugging in.
In addition, this inverter has thermally controlled fans that will only turn on when the inverter begins to warm up under heavy operation. Also, this 150 watt car power inverter by AIMS also has an aluminum case for optimal cooling. Therefore, the cooling fans will run less. All features provided by the AIMS Power line put their inverters above and beyond the competition.
Power Inverter Features:
- USB port for charging cell phones, electronic devices, etc.
- 150W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED on front panel to confirm power on
- Red LED on front panel to warn of a faulty condition
- Dual AC receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Noise free operation.
- Includes a thermal cooling fan
- Enclosed cigarette lighter connections with built in fuse
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Continuous output power: 150 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 400 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: 0.6 Amps +/- 0.2
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- 2 - AC Output Socket Type: single Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- External fuse protection