PulseTech SolarPulse 12 Volt Solar Charger Maintainer
The 2-Watt SolarPulse Charging System provides a full 2-Watts of power in a small durable size -- 4.75''L x 8.56''W x 0.125''H. The solar panel replaces the power loss from electrical accessories that occurs even when the ignition is switched off.
Like all of our SolarPulse models, the 2-Watt model utilizes our unrivaled solar charging system combined with our patented optimized high frequency pulsing circuit to ensure your unused batteries will start when you need them and last up to five times longer. This pulse technology reverses the naturally occurring process of battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failure.
If you've used solar chargers before, you know it's important to choose the right solar panel for the amount of power you need and the size and place of the mounting location. In the past to get the power you need, you had to struggle with panels that are too big, too bulky and too fragile. With SolarPulse, you can get the power you need with the most installation options for your outdoor vehicles or equipment. SolarPulse's higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous ''thin film'' solar cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel.
Since the solar cells are placed directly on a low profile aluminum panels instead of a thicker, bulkier metal frame, you can flush mount the solar panel so it has less chance of being accidentally damaged.
Instead of a breakable glass coating, SolarPulse's solar panels are protected with a clear polyurethane plastic coating that makes them virtually indestructible and impervious to weather aging and damage from bumps and knocks.
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
- Patented pulse technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
- Reverse polarity protected
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Solar Powered
- Output Current: 250mA
- Output Voltage, Maximum: 16.5 V dc
- Desulfating Pulse Peak Amplitude: 250 mA
- Desulfating Pulse Frequency: 18 kHz to 36 kHz
- Pulse Rate Time: 20mS at 2 second intervals
- Circuit Box Dimensions 3.25" L x 2.25" W x 1.5" H
- Solar Panel Dimensions 4.75" L x 8.56" W x 0.125" H
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- Box-to-Lug Wire Length: 3'
- Box-to-Panel Wire Length: 17'
- Operating Temperature: 0ºF to 130ºF (-18ºC to 54ºC)
- Storage Temperature 0ºF to 150ºF (-18ºC to 66ºC)
- LED indicates charging
SolarPulse 12 Volt Solar Charger Maintainer
- Brands PulseTech
- Product Code: SP-2
- Availability: In Stock