Morningstar TS-M-2 TriStar Digital Meter for TriStar Controllers
The meter will display a great deal of information about the TriStar controller and the operation of your system. In addition, the meters enable controller diagnostics and manual functions. These capabilities will increase your confidence that the system is working properly and will help you to improve system reliability, battery life, and system performance.
The TS-M-2 displays system and controller information, logged data, bar graph metering, alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting.
- Intertek ETL Recognized for use with Morningstar’s TriStar family of charge controllers (both the TS line and TS-MPPT line)
- Complies with CE and LVD standards
- Suitable for 12, 24, 48 VDC systems
- Fully protected from wiring faults
- Controller-mounted and remote versions can be used together
- Extended LCD temperature rating (-20°C to +70°C)
- Multilingual display (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Displays aggregate system data from multiple TriStar controllers
- Manual Ah resets and equalization control for individual controllers and for multi-controller systems
- Diagnostic capabilities
- View internal logged data stored in TriStar controllers that have data-logging capability
- Connections are by standard RJ-11 6-position modular plugs
- 5-year standard warranty