MidNite Solar MNPV12 PV Combiner
Photo shows MNPV12 with either breakers or fuses (not included). Breakers/fuse holders sold separately.
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
This Midnite Solar Combiner Box is for 150 VDC charge controllers and 600 VDC gridtie inverters. Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front, will accept 12 150VDC breakers or 10 600VDC fuse holders. Includes 15 position PV negative bus bar, 15 position ground bus bar, and 200 amp Plus bus bar for breakers and fuses. Plus busbars can be combined or separated to support 2 inverters or charge controllers. Non-TL Gridtie inverters typically can have PV minuses common. Most charge controllers can have PV minuses common (Exception Xantrex XW and BlueSky).
Each unit has the same quality features such as:
- Aluminum rainproof type 3R enclosure
- Internal plastic injection molded dead front covers
- Knock outs that accept waterproof strain reliefs, conduit or panel mount MC type connectors
- Knock outs for lightning arrestors
- Uses 150VDC & 300VDC breakers or 600VDC fuses depending on model number
- ETL listed to UL1741for use in the US and Canada
- Adaptable for two separate inverters or charge controllers on certain models
MidNite Solar PV Combiner Specifications:
- All aluminum powder coated housing. Won’t rust or degrade due to sun exposure.
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with openings for #14-6 and #1/0-14)
- Chassis ground bus bar with #14-6 and #1/0-14 wire openings
- Standard din rail for mounting breakers or fuse holders
- Tin plated copper bus bars to combine breaker and fuse holder outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knock outs for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- PV IN knockouts are ½” & 7/8” concentric to allow for bulkhead mount MC connectors or strain reliefs
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure
- Dimensions: 16"L x 14"W x 5"D
Use with the MidNite Solar Breakers
MidNite Solar Combiners Explained (with Diagrams)
Click here to download the manual