Magnum MS2012 20B 2000 Watt Power Inverter/Charger 2-20A AC Breakers
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile applications. The MS Series is easy to use, powerful and best of all, cost effective. These inverters are designed for RV, marine and truck applications.
The MS Series is ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use.
The MS Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features::
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The MS Series is backed by a three-year limited warranty.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in four power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Input battery voltage range: 9 to 17 VDC
- Nominal AC output voltage: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Output frequency and accuracy: 60 Hz ± 0.1%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 5%
- 1 msec surge current (amps AC): 50
- 100 msec surge current (amps AC): 33
- 5 sec surge power (real watts): 3300
- 30 sec surge power (real watts): 3100
- 5 min surge power (real watts): 2800
- 30 min surge power (real watts): 2200
- Continuous power output at 25° C (with 1.0 PF): 2000 VA
- Maximum continuous input current: 266 ADC
- Inverter efficiency (peak): 89%
- Transfer time: 16 msecs
- Search mode (typical): 7 watts
- No load (120 VAC output, typical): 25 watts
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- MS2012-20B includes two 20A AC Breakers