Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Control with LCD Display and 50' Cable
The ME-RC is designed to be simple to use while offering multiple functions in one place.
- Easy-to-read: The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter / charger status in a straight-forward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
- Non-volatile memory: Critical settings are saved even if the power is disconnected.
- No cross platform confusion: The ME-RC remote is the same remote used on all Magnum inverter / charger models in the ME, MS, MS-PAE, RD, MM, and the MMS Series lines.
- Multiple functional settings: The ME-RC offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, simple setup, and technical menus.
- A standard 50’ 4-wire, twisted pair cable allows for plenty of room to display the Remote with ease.
*This remote is required for the Magnum MS-AE4448 inverter to make any changes from default settings, including but not limited to low battery cut out, battery Amp-hours, battery type, charge rate, VAC dropout as well as all technical features