Magnum Energy MMS1012G 12 Volt Inverter/Charger 1000 Watt with GFCI & 3 Foot AC Cord
The MMS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy – a new modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
The MMS1012-G comes with a flexible cord on the AC input and a GFCI outlet on the output for easy connection to your AC appliances; ready to use after connecting to your batteries.
This inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RVs and boats in an all new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MMS Series features a built-in PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger that uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 and meets the KKK-A-822E standard.
- Standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power
- High/Low Battery Protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 17 VDC, the MMS Series will automatically shut down
- Current Overload Protection: Automatically shuts down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage
- Front mounted On/Off switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator
- Built in Input and Output circuit breakers
- Battery Temperature Sensor is included
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Input battery voltage range: 9 to 17 VDC
- Nominal AC output voltage: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Output frequency and accuracy: 60 Hz ± 0.005%
- 1 msec surge current (amps AC): 38
- 100 msec surge current (amps AC): 21
- 5 sec surge power (real watts): 1750
- 30 sec surge power (real watts): 1600
- 5 min surge power (real watts): 1200
- 30 min surge power (real watts): 1050
- Continuous power output at 25° C (with 1.0 PF): 1000 VA
- Continuous current output: 133 AAC
- Inverter efficiency (peak): 87%
- Transfer time: 16 msecs
- Search mode (typical): 5 watts
- No load (120 VAC output, typical): 19 watts
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave