6000 Watt Power Inverter Charger - 48 Volt to 120 Volt
Pure Sine Wave technology
You won’t be able to find an inverter with this much quality as a single-phase option. This is most powerful pure sine wave, 120VAC inverter designed by AIMS Power.
This is inverter innovation at its highest level — the new AIMS Power 6000 watt 48 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is industrial grade, with strength and efficiency that dominates fuel-powered generators.
Of course, when choosing to use an inverter to power appliances and/or equipment, you have a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions that deplete the ozone. Fuel-powered generators are useless on that front, as they release pollutants harmful to the planet.
You’ll also be happy to know that this is a three-in-one product.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 50 amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch from using a battery bank to shore power. This is great in the event of a power outage, as the product will automatically detect the outage and redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- It also has a built-in 45 amp battery charger which uses AC power, from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator for example, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for nearly any job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions. It’s built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or “conformal-coated” boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system.
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110 Vac Single Phase
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 80 Amp
- Remote panel available
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 4.16 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <0.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery type
- Charger Rate: 45A
Click here to download the product manual
- Unit Weight: 79 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches