4000 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Inverter Charger
This is the AIMS 4000 Watt Low Frequency Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger.
This inverter boasts a 12,000 watt surge capacity for 20 seconds and will deliver that sheer amount of power on demand. This is the 12 VDC to 120 VAC version with single bolt type DC terminals that will accept 1/0 (00 AWG) cable, you should use two sets.
This 4000 watt inverter charger has a solid build, coming in at just over 80 pounds shipped, the huge copper wound transformers inside can discharge reliable true sine wave power at a moment's notice. This inverter is Marine, Military and Industrial Grade and can take on many heavy tasks such as running 110 volt compressors, window air conditioners, large televisions, microwaves, computers, servers and many more items that you might want to run.
The AC terminal block allows you to wire directly into a 110v-120v distribution box/breaker box to go into multiple outlets, making this inverter ideal for RV's, yachts, fishing boats, ambulances, fire trucks, utility vehicles and trucks, tactical response vehicles, military vehicles, tour buses and more.
The 4000 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Inverter Charger has a 100 amp four stage smart battery charger, providing rapid charge to any type of 12 volt battery configuration you may have. The built in transfer switch boasts a lightning fast 10ms transfer time, which you can see in the manufacturer's video above.
Inverter Output Specifications:
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 40 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5 VDC-11.0 VDC
- Low battery Trip: 10.0 VDC-10.5 VDC
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 15.5 VDC
- Idle Consumption: < 3.47 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: < 0.53 amps DC
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 15.7V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
Click here to download the product manual
- Unit Weight: 64 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches