issouri Freedom II 5 Blade Wind Turbine featuring the superior quality and performance of the Freedom II PMG™ - with our longer 38 inch Raptor G5 Blades!
Our Missouri Freedom II Wind Turbine components are hot dipped galvanized with zinc plated hubs! Resists rust - No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions*
Low wind speed rated wind turbine for home, business, or remote use with the Freedom II Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - 2000 Watts plus potential power!
Longer 38 inch Raptor G5 black carbon fiber blades self regulate their speed in high winds (also available in a 3 blade model).
Our newest innovation in power generation! Our Freedom II Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) is our highest amp model - Up to 2000 watts of output! NO COGGING - Starts up in just 3 to 4 mph winds - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH.
NEW for June 2018: Our Freedom I and Freedom II PMGs are now designed with a keyed shaft and hub stabilizer as well as includes a self-tightening cam-lock washer to prevent the blade set from ever spinning on the shaft.
Output & Performance:
Why buy a Freedom II PMG™ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.
Uses: Battery or battery bank charging, stackable wind turbine grid tie inverters, direct DC water heating elements, direct DC resistive heating, or other applications where 3 phase AC or DC can be used.
Note: If you are replacing a DC output wind turbine with our 3 phase turbine and do not want to change your DC wiring then you can mount the bridge rectifier at the top of the tower for a DC run down.
Wind Turbine Features:
No slip rings to fail or replace. Simple and effective, the turbine uses a wire tension system which will last a lifetime. The single power transmission cord never twists because the wind never spins the turbine around in the same direction hundreds of times.
- New Freedom II PMG™ for efficient three phase power generation.
- Two 3 phase bridge rectifiers for converting to DC output.
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer.
- Zinc plated yaw bearing for superior tracking.
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe.
- Comes with five new Raptor G5 38 Inch black carbon fiber composite blades.
- Aerodynamically tapered blades for maximum output.
- Makes 79" swept area. Overall length from blades to tail is 43"
Typically, the wind only comes from two directions. It has yet to be an issue with any one of the thousands of turbines we have distributed.
- NO COGGING, easy to turn - CUT-IN SPEED IS 6 MPH
- Comes with two heavy duty rectifiers & one hub spacer stabilizer
- Skewed stator core with high grade electrical steel and heavy duty copper windings
- 17 mm stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- 2x thick polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated 28 rare earth neodymium magnet rotor
- For charging 12, 24, or 48 volt battery banks
- Specifically designed for wind turbines.
- Fits delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket.
*Optional Marine Finish:
- 3/8" diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD width
- 6 5/16" tall
- 9 1/2" overall length
Saltwater environments will cause the internal components to rust over time. Our marine varnish service includes disassembling the motor and coating the interior. As our sold-separately PMA Coating can only ship by ground service and is restricted in some countries, Missouri Wind and Solar is offering an add-on service to coat the internal components before shipping. Prolong the life of your Freedom PMG by protecting it from the effects of saltwater environments. Please allow additional handling time when choosing this service.
Freedom II PMG Output:
Freedom II Output with the MidNite Classic Charge Controller: