1600 Watt Missouri Raptor G5 70 Inch Diameter 3 Blade Freedom Wind Turbine
Our Missouri Freedom Wind Turbine components are hot dipped galvanized with zinc plated hubs!
Resists Rust - No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions*
Low wind speed rated wind turbine for home, business, or remote use with the Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - 1600 Watts plus potential power!
Raptor G5 33 inch black carbon fiber blades self regulate their speed in high winds (also available in a 5 blade model).
Our newest innovation in power generation! Our Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) is our highest amp model - Up to 1600 watts of output! NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH.
NEW for June 2018: Our Freedom I and Freedom II PMGs are now designed with a keyed shaft and hub stabilizer as well as includes a self-tightening cam-lock washer to prevent the blade set from ever spinning on the shaft.
Why buy a Freedom PMG™ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.
Uses: Battery or battery bank charging, stackable wind turbine grid tie inverters, direct DC water heating elements, direct DC resistive heating, or other applications where 3 phase AC or DC can be used.
Note: If you are replacing a DC output wind turbine with our 3 phase turbine and do not want to change your DC wiring then you can mount the bridge rectifier at the top of the tower for a DC run down.
Wind Turbine Features:
No slip rings to fail or replace. Simple and effective, the turbine uses a wire tension system which will last a lifetime. The single power transmission cord never twists because the wind never spins the turbine around in the same direction hundreds of times.
- 1600 Watt Freedom PMG™ for efficient three phase power generation.
- Includes 3 phase bridge rectifier for converting to DC output.
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe (1 7/8" OD) and allows for easy turning
- Tail fin measures 9 3/4 inches wide x 28 3/4 inches tall
- Hot dipped galvanized weather resistant finish
- Zinc plated yaw bearing for superior tracking
- Zinc plated steel hub is 8 3/8 inch diameter and 1/4 inch thick
- Comes with three Raptor G5 black carbon fiber composite blades
- Aerodynamically tapered blades for maximum output
- Each blade is 33 inches long
- Assembled blades and hub makes 70 inch swept area
- Overall length from blades to tail is 37 inches
Typically, the wind only comes from two directions. It has yet to be an issue with any one of the thousands of turbines we have distributed.
Freedom PMG™ Features:
- NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
- Comes with a heavy duty rectifier & hub spacer stabilizer
- 17 mm Stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- Polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated 14 magnet rotor and skewed stator core
- Specifically designed for wind turbines.
- Fits delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket.
Freedom PMG Specifications:
*Optional Marine Finish:
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
Saltwater environments will cause the internal components to rust over time. Our marine varnish service includes disassembling the motor and coating the interior. As our sold-separately PMA Coating can only ship by ground service and is restricted in some countries, Missouri Wind and Solar is offering an add-on service to coat the internal components before shipping. Prolong the life of your Freedom PMG by protecting it from the effects of saltwater environments. Please allow additional handling time when choosing this service.