100 Amp Solid State Charge Controller with Digital LED Volt Meter for Solar Panels
Available in 12 and 24 Volts
Benefits of Solid State Relay:
- Lower power consumption
- Lower operating voltages
- Higher reliability
- Longer electrical life expectancy
- Higher input-to-output isolation
- No contact bounce or arcing
- Physically smaller
- Lower shock and vibration sensitivity
- No magnetic field or electrical noise generation
Charge Controller Features:
- Dual microprocessor controlled for stability and accuracy
- Multiple user changeable settings and trip points for many various system requirements and applications
- Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board
- Battery Status LED lets you know your battery's actual voltage!
- Plug & Play: Long leads for easy termination to your 12 volt battery or battery bank
- Reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low power consumption, even with the voltmeter on (almost negligible).
- The voltmeter can be set to turn off after periods of inactivity.
- Designed, assembled and quality checked in Missouri USA using global parts.
Product Instruction Manuals: