There isn't another inverter on the market with this much quality. AIMS Power's new 10000 watt 48 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is built to last with the toughness needed to get nearly any job taken care of.
When you chose to power tools and/or appliances with an inverter, you're making a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions that destroy our ecosystems. Fuel-powered generators can't compete with that.
This inverter will output 120VAC or 220/230/240VAC, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 switch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power. You'll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 10,000 watts of continuous power and 30,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds). The auto-generator start port is also a great feature for emergency backup power, as it will automatically kick on your generator when it senses your battery bank getting low.
Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system.
This monster of an inverter can pretty much get any job done imaginable.
The development of this new DC-to-AC inverter technology combined with the existing environmental benefits of renewable energy usage puts this product in high demand among AIMS Power customers.
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 10,000 watt capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 30,000 watts for 20 seconds as previously stated).
AIMS Power also has a 10,000 watt modified sine inverter if you're looking for something with a few less features and a lower price. We're constantly reinventing our products so that users are provided with the best technology available on the market.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger by AIMS Power, you're getting the top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
Have a hunting cabin or off-grid vacation home? This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for supplying reliable electricity to the entire house.
It's also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. It's protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or "conformal-coated "boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
If you need an identical inverter with a bit more power, try our 12000 watt low frequency inverter charger.
- 10000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220 VAC Split Phase
- 30000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 100 Amp
- Remote panel available
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 8 battery charger settings
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 10,000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 30,000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0VDC
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0VDC-44.0VDC
- Low battery Trip: 40.0VDC-42.0VDC
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0VDC
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0VDC
- Idle Consumption: 150 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 35 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
Click here to download the product manual
- Unit Weight: 145.5 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30 x 21.5 x 15.25 inches