These flexible silicone wires have high dielectric strength and are flame retardant. Weighing approximately 44 lbs/MFT, these wires have a nominal outer diameter of 0.214 and may be used in TV receivers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
|AWG Size||Conductor Stranding||Nominal Insulation||OD||DC Voltage||LBS/MFT|
- 150°C Braidless Silicone Rubber
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper, fully annealed
- Insulation: High temperature, high voltage
- Silicone Rubber for easy stripping. High dielectric strength; flame retardant.
- Applications: Recommended for stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, therapeutic devices, signs, motors, power supplies, lighting fixtures, and special electronic devices where high temperatures are encountered.
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to +150°C