PulseTech Xtreme Charge 12 Volt Battery Maintenance Charger Desulfator
This innovative, state-of-the-art battery charger automatically knows what to do so you don’t have to be a battery expert to use it. Unlike other smart chargers on the market, you don’t need to select the battery type or the proper charge rate for your car’s battery to avoid the risk of unsafe or improper charging.
There’s no guess work because the fuse-protected, spark-proof Xtreme Charge® works on any type of 12-Volt lead-acid battery – VRLA, AGM and flooded. Proprietary algorithms combined with microprocessor controlled technology measure the battery’s voltage and current to automatically determine and deliver the precise charge rate based on the size and condition of the individual battery, both initially and continuously throughout the five-stage charge process.
Xtreme Charge is more than a battery charger and maintainer. During the maintenance cycle, PulseTech’s patented, optimized frequency pulsing constantly works to minimize and reduce naturally occurring battery sulfation – the main cause of battery failures. By reducing the size and number of lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates that negatively affect your battery’s ability to accept, store and release energy, your battery will charge deeper, maintain greater reserve capacity and last longer – up to five times longer.
The quick disconnect feature allows you to permanently attach lugs to the battery and easily switch between lugs and clamps. The status light column shows you when the unit power is on, pulsing and charging. The battery light column indicates the percentage of the battery’s state of charge – 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%.
- Charges and maintains 12-Volt lead-acid VRLA, AGM and flooded batteries
- Extends battery life with desulfating pulses
- Fully-automatic microprocessor controlled technology
- Cannot overheat or overcharge the battery
- Reverse battery protection and indication
- Sparkless operation
- Includes both heavy-duty clamps and lugs
- Fuse protected cables
- Rugged plastic protective case
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
View the product demo video below:
- Input Voltage: 110-240 VAC
- Input Current: 0.8 Amps Maximum
- Input Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Minimum Battery Voltage for Charger Startup: ≥ 4 VDC
- Output Current: 2.5 Amps DC Maximum
- Output Voltage, Bulk Charge: 14.8 VDC
- Absorption to Float Charge Threshold: Battery Voltage = 14.2V Under Charge and Charge Current < 0.75 Amps DC
- Desulfating Pulse Peak Amplitude: 250 mA Typical
- Desulfating Pulse Frequency: 22kHz to 28kHz
- Pulse Rise Time: < 1 microsecond
- Dimensions: 7.90” L x 3.50” W x 2.20” H (201mm L x 88.9mm W x 55.9mm H)
- Weight: 1.53 lbs. (694 grams)
- Shipping Weight: 2.41 lbs. (1.09 Kilograms)
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic Rated 94-V0
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft. (1.83 meters)
- Main Battery Cable Length: 6 ft. (1.83 meters)
- Lug/Clamp Cable Length: 2 ft. (0.61 meters)
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 130 ° F (-18° C to 54° C)
- Storage Temperature: 0° F to 150 ° F (-18 ° C to 66 ° C)
- Power On No Connection
- Bad Battery Pulsing
- Charging Test
- Battery State of Charge: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%.
- UL Listed
- Can the XC100-P be plugged into a power inverter that produces modified sine wave?
- Yes - the output may be slightly reduced.
- Yes – the charger will charge them like it’s a single 12 volt battery. It is best if the batteries are as similar as possible in size, condition, age etc.
PowerPulse Xtreme Charge 12 Volt Battery Maintenance Charger Desulfator
- Brands PulseTech
- Product Code: XC100-P
- Availability: In Stock