Terms & Conditions
By the act of purchasing a product or service you agree to the terms of the following rules:
- Missouri Wind and Solar is a Do-it-Yourself store. Though we can offer suggestions on systems and components based on industry knowledge, we do not set up complete systems for you, nor can we definitively advise you what you need. We are simply a store for you to purchase good quality DC components with manufacturer warranties. No returns on mechanical or electrical parts. Know that what you are purchasing is what you need. If you are experimenting or have an improper install, we are not responsible for your dissatisfaction if the results are not to YOUR expectations.
- All products on the Missouri Wind and Solar website do live up to its individual specifications if installed correctly per the manufacturer's requirements. It is always best to hire a qualified electrician and/or engineer to check your work. Read and understand all manuals/documentation that come with your products.
- This internet site is provided by our company as a service to our visitors. our company reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this site at any time and for any reason without notification to anyone. Our company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this Internet site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. Our company shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site or in links accessible from this website.
- Our company explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from our company from third parties not associated with our company. Our company has not co-authored, ratified, endorsed, or adopted any of this information. By distribution of this information, our company does not imply its endorsement of, concurrence with, or completeness or accuracy of, such information, conclusions or recommendations, if any.
- All content of this Internet site is owned by our company and is protected by worldwide copyright laws, or permission has been obtained for its use by our company. The content may be downloaded only for your personal use for noncommercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way without the prior written authorization of our company.
- Our company logos are trademarks of our company. No use of any of these trademarks may be made without the prior written authorization of our company, except to identify the products or services of our company.
- Any communication you send to this Internet site or otherwise to our company by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis, and we are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services.
- Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Customer is responsible for ALL taxes, customs fees, duty fees, and import fees.
- Customer is responsible for ALL incoming shipping costs including warranties.
- Customer is responsible for ALL outgoing shipping costs including warranties.
- Customer is responsible for ALL damages and claims caused by shipping accidents.
- Customer is responsible for ALL shipping costs for any and all repairs and replacement parts.
- All warranties are performed at factory only. Written return authorization must be requested by phone or email before any shipping and a copy of the authorization must be included in the return shipment.
- No warranty services will be performed if not accompanied by the original invoice.
- Warranties do not apply to closeout or discounted items not sold at full retail price.
- Warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; accident; excess moisture; insects; lightning; power surges; connections to improper voltage supply; unauthorized alteration or modification of original condition; damages caused by inadequate packing or shipping procedures; product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers
- Wind damage of any kind is not a valid warranty claim unless otherwise stated in/on Missouri Wind and Solar LLC approved literature/documentation.
- During the warranty period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace (using new or refurbished replacement parts) any defective parts within a reasonable period of time.
- No warranties allowed if not accompanied by the original invoice.
- Missouri Wind and Solar will honor factory warranties on products from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.
- No refunds will be given on electrical or mechanical parts.
- 1.5% per month interest may be charged on unpaid accounts.
- We do not accept purchase orders (P.O.'s) that are not fully paid in advance.
- All used items are sold "as is" and are quality checked prior to sale. Absolutely no returns or refunds on the sale of used items. Used items are not covered by warranty.
- All sales are final - no refunds.
- Missouri Wind and Solar may, at its discretion, charge a 20% restocking fee on returned items. Returns must be accompanied by a return authorization.
- Missouri Wind and Solar is not held responsible for any loss of time or use for any reason.
- Missouri Wind and Solar is not held liable for product or service accidents/injuries for any reason. When in doubt, hire a certified safety and or structural engineer to help you install your products.
- Missouri Wind and Solar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
If you need to return an item for credit, testing, or repair, please do so using our online return system. You must obtain an RMA before shipping the items to us. Failure to do so will result in delays in processing the return.
Shipments, along with all original documents and return authorization, should be sent to:
Missouri Wind and Solar
332 Cobblestone Dr
Seymour, MO 65746
Preset Shipping Fee Policy
We use preset shipping rates that are published with the pricing of each product.
Shipping fees include:
These are our preset rates for shipping mail order merchandise to the contiguous 48 states and are not solely based on raw freight rates.
Keep all original packaging in case of freight damage. The receiver is FULLY responsible for inspecting merchandise for freight damage and or accuracy within 12 hours after receiving freight. Problems MUST be reported within 12 hours or the receiver waives ALL rights to any claims against the shipper or freight company!
Any and all warranties offered are only good as long as the item purchased is in current manufacture. No warranties on items that are discontinued or no longer for sale since parts are no longer made.
We routinely stock a vast majority of the items offered on our website. However, due to various selling platforms, we cannot always guarantee all items for sale on www.mwands.com are in stock at all times. Some orders may incur shipping delays on not in stock items.
Wind Turbine Care
WIND TURBINES MUST BE TAKEN DOWN IN ANY WIND STORMS! UNUSED TURBINES IN MILD WINDS SHOULD BE UNDER ELECTRIC LOAD (Not free spinning). (YOU CAN SHORT OUT THE POWER WIRES WHEN NOT IN USE IN MILD WINDS, BUT THE TURBINE MUST BE TAKEN DOWN IN STORMS)
Power Ratings System
All power curves on this site under done under "Progressive Load." This means that as the RPM's or wind speed increases, the PMA or generator is placed under a progressively more intensive amp load so it is working harder and harder. Progressively optimized means the "BEST CASE SCENARIO." Wind turbines connected to only one voltage battery source is not progressively optimized.
All products are subject to wear and tear! It is the responsibility of the operator to conduct regular safety checks and provide maintenance and lubrication to ensure safe operating conditions.