Solar PV Cable #10 AWG UL Approved
600 Volt - Double Jacketed Copper -Direct Burial
- Our photovoltaic cable has a chemically crosslinked polyethylene insulation with a sunlight resistant PVC jacket.
- Appropriate for use in solar power applications that require 600volt rating. For use in grounded interconnection and ungrounded Photovoltaic power systems.
- Conductors: Stranded bare copper conductor per ASTM B-3, B-8.Available in 7 or 19 stranded versions as well as tinned copper.
- Insulation: White Chemically Cross-linked polyethylene with colored sunlight resistant PVC jacket.
- Color: Black
Industry Listings & Standards:
- UL Listed as Photovoltaic Cable per Standard Subject 4703 and 44
- 90°C Wet/105°C Dry Rated
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- RoHS Compliant
- Sunlight Resistant
- VW-1 Rated
- Insulation Thickness: 45 mils
- Jacket Thickness: 30 mils
- Outside Diameter: 0.264 in
Solar PV Cable #10 AWG (5 FT to 300 FT)
- Product Code: PV_10AWG
- Availability: In Stock
This product has a minimum quantity of 10