Missouri Wind and Solar Timed Tracker Solar Panel Mounting System
Available in 4 Panel - 8 Panel - and 12 Panel Models
Solar timed tracker includes:
- Timed tracker controller
- Actuator arms
Solar panel mounting system features:
- 14 foot rails
- Movable bolt down base
- Time of day tracking
- Superior to photocell tracking which can lessen the life of the actuator and arm through unnecessary and inaccurate movements
- Four manual inclination adjustments
- Controller settings are saved in memory for five years
- No worries about losing settings due to power outages, etc.
- 30-40% more output over fixed roof or ground mounted panels due to increased direct exposure to solar rays
- Generate more electricity in roughly the same amount of space needed for fixed tilt systems, making them ideal for optimizing land usage
- Energy manufacturing is at an optimum and energy output is enhanced year round, often leading to the lowest levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) for solar projects
- Ground mount provides ease of access
- Easily accessible for inspection
- Easy snow removal
- No holes in your roof
- Large solar panel capacity omits redundancy in multiple solar panel mounts
- Made in the USA
This is time tracking solar panel mounting system, see related products at the bottom of the listing for our solar fixed rack.
Fits most all solar panels. If you are unsure if your panels will fit feel free to ask us. Easy to install with no extra cutting or drilling. Provides an extremely rigid mounting system for your panels.
This solar tracker must be shipped via freight due to the weight and size. Please request a quote for this item and our staff will reply promptly!
Solar Panel Timed Tracker System
- Product Code: SOTT
- Availability: In Stock