Last updated: May 25, 2018
Data Collection & Use
What We Collect
While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. During account registration and later on Missouri Wind and Solar's website, you may provide information such as full name, company name, email, address, telephone, credit-card number and other relevant data. This data is used to identify the user and provide them with support services, mailings, sales and marketing actions, billing and to meet contractual obligations. If you purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to processing your order
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We use the information we collect to operate and maintain our website and product services, sending you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to process orders. We require this information to accurately process your order and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you regarding our products or topics pertaining to them. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may ask you to review our products and services directly or through a trusted third-party using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never sell your information.
How We Share Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (log data). This data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, Missouri Wind and Solar, LLC may use third-party services such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping cart;
- Remember where you are in the order process;
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
The above features are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Disqus (If available)
Links to Other Websites
Missouri Wind and Solar is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or means of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under data protection laws you have the right to change or withdraw your consent and to request details of any personal data that we hold about you. Where we have no legitimate reason to continue to hold your information, you have the right to be forgotten. If you wish to inform us of changes in consent for marketing you can do so by logging directly into your account here and make the necessary changes/requests or contact us at the address or telephone number indicated in any recent correspondence or emails you have received from us.