PulseTech PowerPulse 24 Volt Battery Desulfator Maintenance System
Designed Especially for Frequently-Charged 24-Volt Battery Systems
Selected as a Top 50 Product by Automotive Engineering magazine, the 24-Volt PowerPulse® is designed to ensure maximum battery performance on single 24-Volt lead-acid batteries. It also works on two or three 24-Volt batteries connected in parallel.
PowerPulse is not a charger. Charging doesn’t eliminate the main cause of battery failure – energy robbing lead sulfate deposits on battery plates. During this process, the plates gradually become more and more clogged with microscopic lead sulfate deposits. These deposits eventually limit the surface area available for energy transfer and cut back the battery’s ability to accept, store and release energy.
PowerPulse is a performance device designed to help batteries charge faster and provide maximum performance and power by generating an intermittent, optimized high frequency pulse that reduces existing sulfate deposits and keeps them from building up again. The patented pulse technology circuit has been scientifically proven by researchers at two major universities to improve battery performance and longevity.
This small-weatherproof product can supplement your existing charging system and can be powered in two different ways. When the battery is being charged either by an onboard charger or a separate charging system, it will use the charging current as a power source. The rest of the time PowerPulse uses a small portion of the battery’s own energy so it is working 24-hours a day so you don’t need an electrical outlet. Accordingly, it should only be used on vehicles or equipment that is regularly used and frequently charged.
- Works on all lead-acid batteries including conventional flooded, sealed maintenance-free, Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), hybrid, antimony, and calcium-plate designs
- Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems and failure – sulfation buildup on battery plates
- Increases battery life span up to five times longer
- Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster
- Helps protect the environment by preventing premature battery disposal
- Includes an LED light that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
- Safe, reliable and weatherproof
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- PP-24-L uses a very small portion (< 2%) of the battery’s own energy to produce desulfating pulses.
- Desulfating Pulse Peak Amplitude: 2 Amps
- Desulfating Pulse Frequency: 18kHz to 37kHz
- Pulse Rate Time: 20mS at 2 second intervals
- Dimensions: 4”L x 1.75”W x 1”H
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Wire Length: 3 feet
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 130°F (-18°C to 54°C)
- Storage Temperature: 0° to 150°F (-18°C to 66°C)
- Red LED pulses when unit is properly connected to battery.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
PowerPulse 24 Volt Battery Desulfator Maintenance System
- Brands PulseTech
- Product Code: PP-24-L
- Availability: In Stock