2000 Watt 48VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Low Frequency Power Inverter
This 2000 watt 48 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger is three products in one.
- An inverter that transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 30 amp transfer switch, which will automatically detect when you’re switching from shore power to battery-bank power.
- A built-in 15 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
This is the High-Voltage Input version of the 12 volt and 24 volt power inverters in the PICO series. This is an industrial-grade unit with the ability to withstand surges of up to 6000 watts for 20 seconds, and it achieves this by virtue of its direct connect terminal block. This feature is one of the more sought-after in the inverter industry, allowing users to surpass the 1,500 watt maximum output of a GFCI outlet that would typically be seen on an inverter.
The 2000 watt 48 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger transforms DC (direct current) power, produced by solar panels and stored by batteries, into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run most all tools and appliances. This inverter also has a built in AC-to-DC battery converter charger, which allows users to recharge their battery bank from an AC source such as a fuel-powered generator, shore power or a regular outlet at home.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home or business, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110 or 120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
It boasts an average 10 millisecond transfer time with the built-in transfer switch. This is an awesome feature for use with backup power applications, as it makes the inverter a nearly uninterrupted power supply (UPS) when combined with a battery bank.
This inverter also features a battery-type selector, which helps user regulate the voltage going into the battery bank. This capability can be a big money-saver since treating the battery bank properly will maximize its lifespan.
A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (when compared to modified sine units) produced during the DC-to-AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency. It also provides a quieter, nearly inaudible performance.
Power Inverter Features:
- 2000 watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 20 Amp
- Rremote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0 VDC
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0 VDC
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0 VDC-44.0 VDC
- Low battery Trip: 40.0 VDC-42.0 VDC
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0 VDC
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0 VDC
- Idle Consumption: 1.25 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption:< .50 amps DC depending on search mode
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 20A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 62.8V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
- 30 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 42 lbs.
- Unit Size (L x W x H): 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs.
- Shipping (L x W x H): 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
Aims 2000 Watt 48VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Low Frequency Power Inverter
- Brands Aims Power
- Product Code: PICOGLF20W48V120VR
- Availability: In Stock