MC4 Solar PV Connection Cable
#10 AWG - UL Approved - 600 Volt - Double Jacketed Copper - Direct Burial
- Our photovoltaic cable has a chemically crosslinked polyethylene insulation with a sunlight resistant PVC jacket and includes MC4 connectors to quickly connect your solar panels to necessary components of your solar system.
- The black cable has a male MC4 connector; the red cable has a female MC4 connector.
- Appropriate for use in solar power applications that require a 600-volt rating. For use in grounded interconnection and ungrounded Photovoltaic power systems.
- Conductors: Stranded bare copper conductor per ASTM B-3, B-8.Available in 7 or 19 stranded versions as well as tinned copper.
- Insulation: White Chemically Cross-linked polyethylene with colored sunlight resistant PVC jacket.
- Black cables made with a male MC4 connector for negative connections
- Red cables made with a female MC4 connector for positive connections
Industry Listings & Standards:
- UL Listed as Photovoltaic Cable per Standard Subject 4703 and 44
- 90°C Wet/105°C Dry Rated
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- RoHS Compliant
- Sunlight Resistant
- VW-1 Rated
- Insulation Thickness: 45 mils
- Jacket Thickness: 30 mils
- Outside Diameter: 0.264 in