Hammer Crimp Tool for Large Terminal Lugs
This simple, inexpensive crimping tool can be used to crimp connectors, lugs, terminals, splicers, on #8 (3.264 mm, 8.37 mm2) through #4/0 AWG (11.684 mm, 107 mm2) wire. Spring loaded pin locks in up position for loading connector and cable. When released, the pin holds the connector securely during crimping. Use with a hammer or vice.
Though not quite as easy as the professional production crimpers for large lugs, this crimper is also about $300 cheaper.
8 AWG - 4/0 Crimp Tool - use with hammer or vise. Use this crimp tool to make professional connections using our wind turbine cable and terminals. Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Lugs and splicers are secured by spring tension during installation
- Capable of using on a full variety of lugs and splicers
- Wide base for stability while swedging
- Provides 1400-1800 pounds pull-out resistance
- Easy to read scale for proper swedging or just hammer until the crimp feels solid, usually 1 to 2 strikes.
Lug Terminal Hammer Crimp Tool
- Product Code: 840HV
- Availability: In Stock