100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Connect two or more in series to charge 24 volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48 volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
- Tempered & textured clear glass with low iron content results in efficient sunlight absorption.
- EVA potent with back sheet to provide maximum protection from the most severe environmental conditions.
- High torsion and corrosion resistant anodized aluminum frame provides structural strength and ease of installation.
- Made with 3.2 mm thick glass.
- Produced in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified production facility.
- 25 year limited warranty on power output
- Output will be still 90 % in 10 years, based on rated module performance less the negative tolerance.
- Output will be still 80 % in 25 years, based on the rated module performance less the negative tolerance.
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Rated Voltage (Vmax): 18.34 Volts
- Rated Current (Imax): 5.45 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.45 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.98 Amps
- Max System Voltage: 600 VDC
- Max Series Fuse Rating: 10 Amps
- Temperature Coefficients:
- Voltage Voc: -0.356%/˚C
- Current Isc: +0.024%/˚C
- Power Pmax: -0.46%/˚C
- Application Class: A
- Fire Rating: Class C
- CE Certification
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 43 1/2 x 25 3/4 x 1 1/3 inches / 1105 x 654 x 34 mm
- Solar Panel Weight: 17 pounds 10 ounces / 8 kg