All In One HVA-D Charge Controller Board
for Wind Turbines and Solar PanelsEach Model Includes:
|12 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board||24 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board||48 Volt All in One Charge Controller Board|
|Model||HVAD-CBSU12W or HVAD-CBSU12WO||HVAD-CBSU24W or HVAD-CBSU24WO||HVAD-CBSU48WO|
|Charge Controller||440 Amp 10,000 Watt HVA Digital Hybrid Charge Controller with fully digital user interface|
|Disconnect Box||60 Amp Heavy Duty Disconnect Box|
|Dump/Divert Load||1200 Watt Diversion Dump Load Resistor Bank|
Optional 12 Volt 2000 Watt DC to AC modified inverter by Aims
Optional 24 Volt 2500 Watt model DC to AC modified inverter by Aims
|Fuse||Optional Fuse with ANE Fuse Block||Optional Fuse with ANE Fuse Block||N/A|
Designed, assembled and quality checked in Missouri USA using global parts.
HVA Digital Hybrid Controller for Wind Turbines & Solar Panels
Use this controller to regulate and prevent battery overcharge in: Solar Systems, Wind Systems, & Hydro Systems
Some of the key features of this controller are:
- Fully Digital user interface.
- Solenoid based with 3 stage charge control (bulk, absorb, and float modes).
- No jumpers or potentiometers need to be set.
- LCD 2 x 16 Back-lit display
- Both manual and automatic equalize modes are available.
- Dual shunts for monitoring both solar and turbine amperage and wattage.
- Automatic Nominal Battery Voltage Detection.
- Nearly all charge parameters can be set.
- Relay on time can be controlled and set for diversion times up to several hours.
- Upper and lower set points can both be set.
- Automatic LCD back light dimming to save energy.
- Dual internal Truck Star breakers, one each for your turbine input and diversion output.
** The solenoid in this unit has been tested to over 440 amps. We have installed two 150-amp breakers as a standard configuration.
This allows for 9000 watts of wind power in a 48-volt system, 4500 watts in a 24-volt system and 2250 watts in a 12-volt system.
Solar systems should be designed for no more than 125 amps continuous current. **
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||12 Volts, 24 Volts, 48 Volts|
All In One Digital HVA-D Charge Controller Board
- Brand: Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: HVAD-CBSU
- Availability: In Stock