Missouri Freedom 3 Three Blade Wind Turbine
Features the superior quality and performance of the All-New Freedom 3 Fully Sealed PMG -
with our 62 Inch Missouri Falcon Aluminum Blades!
Freedom 3 Sealed PMG - For Desert, Land or Sea
Our Missouri Freedom Wind Turbines are hot-dipped galvanized with zinc-plated hubs! Resists Rust - No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions
Highly Anticipated - All New for 2019, Our Freedom 3 Sealed PMG is Perfect for Marine Use or Anywhere a Wind Turbine Can Be Mounted.
The NEW Missouri Wind and Solar Freedom 3 PMG is fully sealed to create a water-resistant motor for wind and hydropower. Truly well thought out with years of R&D behind the production.
The 7 Blade Freedom 3 has been installed in a less than ideal rooftop position at our store in Seymour, MO. Even so, it has a startup in 6-8 MPH winds! We have even run it through our wind tunnel test at 55 MPH.
The fully sealed motor is perfect for marine environments but can be used anywhere a wind turbine can be mounted.
Just like the Missouri Wind and Solar Freedom PMGs, the Sealed PMG contains more copper than typical PMAs on the market. What does that mean? More copper equals more power output! Our custom made skewed stator reduces cogging and allows startup in lower wind speeds.
Wind Turbine Features:
- Fully Sealed 1600 Watt Freedom 3 PMG™
- 3 phase bridge rectifier for converting to DC output
- (see below for more specifics)
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer with slot to fit keyway
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy-duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe (1 7/8" OD) and allows for easy turning
- Tail fin measures 9 3/4 inches wide x 28 3/4 inches tall
- Cut from 16 gauge steel
- Hot dipped galvanized weather resistant finish
- Zinc plated steel hub is 1/4 inch thick
- Comes with three Missouri Falcon 62" diameter blades
- .125" thick aircraft aluminum with manganese for added strength
- Each blade is 29.5 inches long
- Blade width is 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) wide
- Assembled blades and hub makes 62 inch swept area
- 12 volt turbine also makes a powerful high amp 24 volt wind turbine for high wind areas. Reaches 24 volt in only 15 mph wind
- Overall length from blades to tail is 37 inches
Fully Sealed Freedom 3 PMG™ Features:
- Larger bearings to withstand wear and abuse
- Keyed shaft and hub stabilizer that bolts on to the blade hub to prevent slipping and improve safety
- Gasket style RTV seal to keep water from seeping into the case
- Hub stabilizer that channels water away from entering through the front of the housing
- Water resistant design - no marine varnish or painting required
- Wind tunnel testing up to 55 MPH
Freedom PMG Specifications:
- 17 mm stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs and blade sets
- Custom hub spacer/stabilizer with keyway and bolts for securely attaching to Missouri Wind and Solar blade hubs
- Double nickel and zinc plated 14 rare earth neodymium magnet rotor
- No brushes to fail or replace
- Large, heavy-duty bearings in front and back
- Fits delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
- 10 pounds
PMA and PMG cases should not be painted or coated - this prevents heat from leaving the motor and reduces efficiency. If you have an open-faced motor like our Freedom single and dual PMGs, you can marine varnish the interior components.
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||12 Volts|
|Available Wattage||1600 Watts|
|Blade Quantity||3 Blades|
1600 Watt Missouri Falcon 62 Inch 3 Blade Freedom 3 Sealed Wind Turbine
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: FREEDOM_III_FAL_3B62
- Availability: In Stock