Enphase® M250 Microinverter
The Enphase® M250 Microinverter delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach.
With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulatedfrom ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® CommunicationsGatewayTM, and Enlighten®, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
- Optimized for higher-power modules,
- Maximizes energy production,
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris.
- No GEC needed for microinverter,
- No DC design or string calculation required,
- Easy installation with Engage Cable.
- 4th-generation product
- More than 1 million hours of testingand millions of units shipped
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25years
Micro Inverter Specifications:
|Country Of Origin||CHN|
|Maximum Input String Voltage||48.0|
|MPPT Range||27 to 39|
|Minimum Input String Voltage||16.0|
|Number of String Inputs||1|
|Nominal AC Power||250.0|
|CEC Efficiency||96.5 %|
Enphase® M250 Microinverter for Solar Panels
- Brands Enphase Energy
- Product Code: ENP_M250-60
- Availability: In Stock