Sunflair® Standard Solar Oven Kit
Solar Powered Portable Oven
Sunflair® Standard Solar Oven Kit Includes:
- 1 solar oven
- 2 collapsible silicone pots designed for portability and easy storage
- 1 rack
- 1 heat conducting/baking tray
- 1 special solar oven thermometer
- 1 carrying bag
- Weighs just over 3 lbs (1.3 kilos)
- Folds to 2 x 15.5 x 19 inches (5 x 39 x 48 cm)
- Specially insulated oven temperatures range between 210 – 260 F (99 – 127 C)
- Silicone pots collapse down to 2 cm and are good to 485 F (251 C)
- Pots are dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- 30-day money-back warranty
SUNFLAIR® solar ovens are affordable and most portable. The standard oven kit is ideal for 2-3 people. Cooking can be expanded with larger pots (black thin metal pots work best).
Great for camping where fires are not allowed, boating, Rv-ing, emergency preparedness, keeping the heat out of the kitchen on a summer day, or crafts with the kids.
Specially insulated oven temperatures range between 210 – 260 F (99 – 127 C). Compare to kitchen slow cookers that range between 180 – 300 F (82 – 149 C), and liken to a stovetop that reaches 212 F or 100 C (boiling) with simmering at 200 F (93 C). Slow cooker, dutch oven recipes adapt well with solar ovens. Four-season cooking below 40 degrees latitude, and three season above.
A UV index of 4+ is best for solar cooking. Makes delicious meals without the use of propane, charcoal, gas, or electricity. Saves money. Cuts utility bills. Eat healthier. No charcoal carcinogens. Solar cooked foods retain more nutrients and flavor. Perfect for emergencies. Cook during a power outage. Pasteurize water. Essential part of any bug-out bag.
WHY USE A SUNFLAIR® SOLAR OVEN?
- SAVES MONEY: No wood, propane, charcoal, gas or electricity • Doesn’t heat up the home, requiring additional energy to cool it back down.
- SAFER: No thermal conductivity. Outside remains at ambient temperature • No sparks, open flames, gas lines, or propane bottles
- HEALTHIER: No charcoal carcinogens • Nutrients cooked into food instead of being boiled or steamed away
- EASIER: Can leave food unattended • Food will never burn
- PORTABLE: Weighs about 3 lbs (914 g) • Folds down to the size of a seat cushion • Take it camping, hunting, fishing, boating, picnics, tailgating, etc.sunflair solar ovens
- CAN GO PLACES BARBEQUES CAN’T: Can be used in areas where open flames are banned • National parks & forests, beaches, high fire danger or drought areas
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No fossil fuels • No deforestation Non polluting
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS : Cook during a power outage • Pasteurize water • Essential part of any bug-out bag
See It In Action! Watch our Giveaway Contest #11 Second Place Winner Video
Baking bread in the winter!
Sunflair Standard Solar Oven Kit
- Product Code: SF_STDOVEN
- Availability: In Stock