500 Watt Solar Grid Tie Inverter
22 to 60VDC Input
This is a 22 to 60 volt DC input model.
Please watch our video below to on proper usage and installation to ensure the longevity of your grid tie inverter
Grid Tie Inverter Features:
Features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) allowing each solar panel to run at optimum output.
- This 500 Watt micro grid tie inverter is designed specially for small power solar panels. It can also be used as a diversion or "dump load" for your solar panel and/or batteries when they are full sending all extra power production to the grid. You would use one of our diversion wind and solar charge controllers for that purpose.
- This inverter can directly connect solar panels through inverter to home grid.
- Easy to install, you just need a solar panel or panels and this grid tie inverter, then you plug the grid tie inverter into any electrical outlet just like you would a TV or microwave. It's that simple. Stack more inverters and plug them into the same outlet if you add more solar panels.
Note: this inverter only has a grid tie inverter function and does not have traditional inverter function. Please do not connect the battery for 12 volt DC source. For further questions, please feel free to contact us. This inverter has "Island protection" meaning if the grid goes down this inverter will stop producing electricity within one second. This grid tie inverter can turn or spin your meter backwards. Not UL 1741 approved device.
- Connect the solar panel's DC supply cables to the DC input terminal of the inverter, making sure that the polarity is correct. Recommended DC input cable size for maximum output is 8 AWG or cables that can handle more than 30 Amps. Optimal length would be less than 8 m, longer cables will experience higher voltage drop. The range of output power of the solar panel can be 20W~250Watt.
- Connect the supplied AC power cord to the inverter and plug it to a home wall socket.
- The 3 green LED indicators will start to cycle from left to right when the grid and DC supply is detected. This indicates the inverter is operating under normal condition. The rate of the cycling is according to how much power is being output from the solar panels. The more output power produced is indicated by a faster rate of led cycling. If there is no AC grid detected, the red LED will light, the inverter will not put out power, this is called "Island Protection."
|Normal AC Output Power||450W|
|Maximum AC Output Power||500W|
|AC Output Voltage||90V ~ 130V|
|Output Frequency Range||46Hz ~ 65Hz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion(THD)||<5%|
|DC Input Voltage Range (Optional )||22V~60V|
|Peak Inverter Efficiency||92%|
|Standby Power consumption||<0.5W|
|Output Current Waveform||Pure Sine-wave|
|Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Over Temperature Protection||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F ~ 113°F / -10°C ~ 45°C|
|Product Weight||7.7 pounds / 3.5 kg|
|Product Dimensions||13.07 x 10.43 x 5.31 inches / 332 x 265 x 135 mm|
The individual system of SGPV (Small Grid Tie Photovoltaic System) is shown in the following Figure. Install the solar panel of the SGPV at a suitable location that sunshine can irradiate on it, connect the cables of the solar panel to the DC input terminals of the small grid tie inverter of the SGPV, insert the plug of the inverter into the socket of the home grid. After this, when the sun shines, the SGPV will convert the solar energy to the home grid.
Plug and play: stack as many inverters as you need.
SGPV can be stackable and all SGPVs are independent each other. The total power converting to the grid is the total power of all SGPVs. The installation of each SGPV is same. Connecting large quantity of SGPV to the grid will construct a high-power grid-tie system.
500 Watt Solar Grid Tie Inverter 22 to 60VDC Input
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: 22-60VGTI500SPV
- Availability: In Stock