50 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Complete with IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors!
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Connect one or more in parallel to charge 12 volt systems, two or more in series to charge 24 volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48 volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax): 50 Watts
- Optimum Power Voltage: 17.8 Volts
- Optimum Power Current: 2.8 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 2.95 Amps
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Application Class: A
- 25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
- 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- Panel Dimensions: 26.7 x 21.6 x 1.2 inches (685.8 x 546.1 x 38.1 mm)
- Panel Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 pounds (7.5 kg)
|Solar Panel Specifics|
|Number of Cells|
|Solar Cell Type||Polycrystalline|
Renogy 50 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: RNG-50P
- Availability: In Stock