3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - UL Listed
The ETL listed to UL 458 standards AIMS 3000 watt pure sine inverter charger has surpassed the ETL requirements and includes a 2 year warranty.
This inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system with a peak DC and AC conversion efficiency of 92%. It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter chargers on the market today. It features power factor corrected, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
The powerful battery charger is capable of 12 volts at 100 amps, and with power factor corrected, it uses 20-30% less energy from AC input than a standard charger, avoiding nuisance breaker trips or generator overloads. In response to the increasing demand of more advance battery charging, this model is equipped with Batter Temperature Sensing for increased charging precision. The overloads capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
The transformers have been consistently improved for years to achieve the best balance of conversion efficiency, idle consumption and minimum THD. The idle consumption of the line is ultra-low, roughly 1.5% of its rated power. The AC battery priority switch and auto generator start functionally making it ideal to work in either backup power or renewable energy applications.
In AC priority mode, when utility AC power cuts off, the transfer relay is de-energized and the load is automatically transferred to the inverter output. Once the qualified AC utility is restored, the relay is energized and the load is automatically transferred to AC utility.
When customized to battery priority mode via the DIP switch, the inverter will extract power from external power sources in renewable energy systems and a minimal cycle of the battery will be required. With the availability of the auto generator start, an electrical generator can be integrated into the system as a backup and started when the battery voltage goes low.
Inverter Charger Features:
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- GFCI - 15 amps
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 100 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass terminal breaker - 40 amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0 VDC
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0 VDC
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5 VDC-11.0 VDC
- Low battery Trip: 10.0 VDC-10.5 VDC
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0 VDC
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13.0 VDC
- Idle Consumption: 55 Watts
- Charger breaker - 30 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 21.7 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 x 11 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 x 13.8 x 12.2 inches
Aims 3000 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - UL Listed
- Brands Aims Power
- Product Code: PICOGLF30W12V120V
- Availability: In Stock