Set of 3 Raptor Generation 4 Blades and Bare Steel Hub
with Mounting Hardware
3 Blade Hub Specifications:
- 3/16 inch (4.76 mm) thick steel
- requires painting
- 6 3/4 inch (171.45 mm) diameter
- Mounting holes are 1/4'' with 15/16'' hole center to center (.245" with .930" spacing)
- Can be used for 2, 3, and 6 blade systems
- 17 mm hub center center mounting hole
- Evenly spaced cooling holes to prevent overheating
- Laser cut for precision
- Made in the USA
- Designed for high speed, high efficiency, affordability and durability.
- Our Raptor Generation 4 blades can last 75 years in the sun! Made to withstand extreme heat and sub-zero temps, our blades are designed for high speed, high efficiency, affordability and durability.
- They are rated to withstand 125 mph winds and are designed to operate real PMA's (permanent magnet alternators) at high speed in low winds to create the maximum power a PMA can put out. Our precision, aerodynamically tapered blades feature a 5.5 mph start up speed.
- Our superior Raptor Generation 4 blades can be used on air-x or other wind turbines to increase low wind start-up, power production, and improve safety from plastic/PVC blades.
We've tested many blades on the market and have concluded that our Raptor Generation 4 blades are hands down the best for durability, performance, aesthetics, and overall value.
Raptor Generation 4 Blade Specifications:
- Blades weigh approximately 1 pound each
- Weighed for density
- Perfectly balanced
- Ran to strict specifications and procedures
- Reinforced and impact resistant
- Cooled to avoid warping
- QC gauged 100% for size
- Inspected for flaws and appearance at three points
- Resistant to ultraviolet light (UV protected)! Will NEVER crack or degrade
- Clockwise rotation
- Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Each blade is 29" long
- Blade base is 6" wide
- Blade tip is 1 1/8" wide
- Mounting bolt holes are 0.245" and the bolt holes are 15/16" apart center to center
- 59" (1.50 Meters) Assembled Diameter
Watch this short video of where our Raptor Generation 4 wind turbine blades are made
Real American quality products!
Upgrade your turbine and see the difference!
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Blade Series||Raptor Generation 4|
|Blade Length||29 Inches / 73.7 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at base)||6 Inches / 15.24 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at tip)||1 1/8 Inches / 2.86 Centimeters|
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Blade Quantity||3 Blades|
|Assembled Diameter||59 Inches / 1.50 Meters|
3 Raptor Generation 4 Blades and Hub for Wind Turbines
- Brand: Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: HWB3
- Availability: In Stock