3-Phase Wind Turbine Cable High Output 12/3
Used for all 3-phase systems
Combines two of the Freedom II PMG 3-phase outputs into one convenient cord, or twist pairs of wires together for long runs for the Freedom I PMG 3-phase output.
AC medium output runs to your bridge rectifier or 3-phase grid tie inverter from wind turbines or hydro generator applications with outputs of:
- 12 volt 1,080 watts
- 24 volt 2,160 watts
- 48 volt 4,320 watts
Recommended fusing on the DC positive side of the bridge rectifier is 60 amps!
DO NOT USE SOLID CABLE FOR LOW VOLTAGE TRANSMISSION! You will lose power.
- This cable features 99.9% pure stranded copper for maximum conductivity.
- Fine stranded for flexibility and superior conductivity, giving you the most power for low voltage power transmission.
- The premium grade black rubber jacket provides excellent resistance to abrasion, water, oil and is highly flexible, even in low temperatures.
- UL listed and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use.
Make sure to use our high amp DC weld cable for runs from your bridge rectifier to your charge controller, battery bank, grid tie inverter, etc.
Please note: You are ordering by the foot (example 50 = 50 feet of cable).
3-Phase Wind Turbine Cable Medium Output 12/3
- Product Code: SJOOW3PH-12_3
- Availability: In Stock