3-Phase Brake Switch and Rectifier Combo
Includes terminal block for easier connectionsBrake Switch & Rectifier Combo Includes:
- 3 phase wind turbine brake switch
- 50 amp bridge rectifier
- heavy duty electro-galvanized steel recessed back plate
- all pre-wired and ready to go!
3 phase brake switch with short circuit brake - Also for use with DC output wind turbines
3-phase switch with short circuit brake works with 12 volt to 250 volt systems. Designed for 1500 watt and smaller turbines.
Simple, yet perfect for small turbine installations, this 3-phase switch uses a specialized switch to provide both disconnect capability as well as braking by shorting out the 3 wires of the stator. Although designed specifically for 3-phase turbines it works equally well for single phase AC turbines as well as DC turbines.
- Up: Turbine is connected to the battery or rectifier (switch is closed).
- Middle: Turbine is fully disconnected (free spinning).
- Down: Turbine wires are shorted together (brake is on).
This switch will handle 2500 watts continuously.
- 10 Amps at 250 Volts
- 15 Amps at 125 Volts
- 25 Amps at 60 Volts
- 40 Amps at 30 Volts
- and 50 Amps at 15 Volts
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||24 volts, 48 volts|
3 Phase Brake Switch and 50 Amp Rectifier Combo for 24 & 48 Volt Wind Turbines
- Product Code: MWBSR_COMBO_24/48
- Availability: In Stock