2500 Watt 12 Volt Power Inverter with Built-in Extension Cord
Overview: This inverter includes a 20 amp outlet on a built-in 13 foot cable. Perfect for inverters that are installed in hard to reach areas.
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is "blocky," resembling a set of steps, whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth, much like a curvy road. Therefore, because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce, they are suitable for most applications.
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you're looking to make a pot of coffee, run a heater or air conditioner, or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise, a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution.
To select the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage. At AIMS, you'll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 8000 watts more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 2500W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single 20 amp ac receptacle attached to a built-in 13 foot extension cord that can be used with a separate spliter if extra outlets are needed. Surge power strips not recommended.
- On/off switch
- Thermally controlled dual cooling fans
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Battery terminals are designed to conduct more current therefore requiring only one set of cables.
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 2500 Watts. Use 200 amp inline fuse.
- Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- AC amps: 21
- DC amps: 208
- No load current: 2.1 Amps with switch in the on position.
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 18.75X 9.5X 3.75 inches
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
Aims 2500 Watt 12 Volt Power Inverter with Built-in Extension Cord
- Brands Aims Power
- Product Code: BCT010009D
- Availability: In Stock