Missouri Falcon Mach 4™ Freedom II 80" Blade Wind Turbine
featuring the superior quality and performance of the Freedom II PMG™ - with our 80" Falcon Mach 4 blades!
Our Missouri Freedom Wind Turbines are hot dipped galvanized with zinc plated hubs!
Resists rust - No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions
Low wind speed rated wind turbine for home, business, or remote use with the Freedom II Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - 2000 Watts plus potential power!
Our newest innovation in power generation! Our Freedom II Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) is our highest amp model - Up to 2000 watts of output! NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
Falcon Mach 4 Blades are precision balanced and hand crafted, with no cascade failure that other aluminum blades suffer from. The more wind the higher the RPMs keep increasing.
Output & Performance:
The 2000 Watt Missouri Falcon Mach 4 Freedom II Wind Turbine features the newest innovation in residential wind power. The permanent magnet generator has a 28 magnet rotor inside and our skewed stator core for easy turning – up to 2000 watts max output!
How easily does it turn? What about cogging? The Missouri Falcon Mach 4 Freedom II Wind Turbine has a cut-in wind speed of 6 MPH and NO COGGING!
This unit comes with:
- Freedom ll PMG ( PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR ) WITH 28 MAGNET ROTOR.
- Freedom ll PMG has no brushes, very dependable!
- 125,000 hours + of rated bearing life.
- Two heavy duty bridge rectifiers for converting 3 phase to DC output.
- Mounting Bracket and Heavy Duty Stars & Stripes Wind Turbine Tail.
- Tail fin measures 29" tall for maximum tracking.
- No slip rings to fail or replace. Wire tension system.
- Comes with three Missouri Falcon Mach 4 wind turbine blades
- Large 80 1/2" swept area (diameter)
- Made in the USA for Missouri Wind and Solar
- Zinc plated steel blade hub is 1/4'' thick
- Mounting Bracket Fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe.
- Heavy duty Hub spacer/stabilizer
- Limited Warranty
- Turbine Weight: 49 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 55 pounds
- Ships in two boxes
- HEAVY DUTY MACHINES BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME
Our Freedom II PMG™ permanent magnet generator is specifically designed for wind turbine use and can even be used with vertical axis wind turbines (VAWT).
This Freedom II™ permanent magnet generator works best with our Raptor™ blades and hub or our new Falcon 80" blade set.
Why buy a Freedom II PMG™ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG™ rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.
Freedom II PMG™ Features:
- NO COGGING - CUT-IN SPEED IS 6 MPH
- 17 mm Stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- Polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated 28 magnet rotor and skewed stator core
- For charging 12, 24, or 48 volt battery banks
- Specifically designed for wind turbines.
Freedom II PMG™ Specifications:
- 3/8" diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD width
- 6 5/16" tall
- 9 1/2" overall length
(Can be used as 3 phase output or DC output / grid tie or battery charging)
3 phase output is the most efficient, no voltage and amperage loss in long runs like DC suffers from. DC output requires heavy expensive cable and has a high power loss over long runs. Straight DC output is now just simply old technology. If you are replacing a DC output model you can just mount the two included bridge rectifiers at the top of the tower for the same run of wire as your DC model if you wish.
The bridge rectifier converts the long run of efficient 3 phase into DC next your charge controller, batteries, or grid tie inverter. The 3 phase output can be used direct to some equipment like 3 phase grid tie inverters as well. Either way you use it this is a very versatile output wind turbine.
*Optional Marine Finish:
Saltwater environments will cause the internal components to rust over time. Our marine varnish service includes disassembling the motor and coating the interior. As our sold-separately PMA Coating can only ship by ground service and is restricted in some countries, Missouri Wind and Solar is offering an add-on service to coat the internal components before shipping. Prolong the life of your Freedom PMG by protecting it from the effects of saltwater environments. Please allow additional handling time when choosing this service.
Freedom II PMG Output:
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Wattage||2000 Watts|
|Motor Type||Freedom II PMG|
|Blade Length||39 Inches / 99.06 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at base)|
|Blade Material||Aircraft aluminum|
|Assembled Diameter||80.5 Inches / 2.0447 Meters|
|Special Coating||Zinc Plated|
2000 Watt Missouri Falcon Mach 4 Freedom II Wind Turbine
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: FALCON_MACH4_FREEDOMII
- Availability: In Stock