Wind Turbine for Low Wind Conditions
Missouri General™ Freedom II 9 Blade Wind Turbine
featuring the superior quality and performance of the Freedom II PMG™ - with our Raptor Generation 4 carbon fiber blades!
Low wind speed rated wind turbine for home, business, or remote use with the Freedom II Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - 2000 Watts plus potential power!
Raptor Generation 4 carbon fiber blades self regulate their speed in high winds (also available in 7 and 11 blade or our Falcon 80" blade models).
Our newest innovation in power generation!
Brand new Freedom II Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - This is our highest amp model - Up to 2000 watts of output! NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
Output & Performance:
How easily does it turn? What about cogging? The Missouri Freedom II Wind Turbines™ have a cut-in wind speed of 6 MPH and NO COGGING!
This unit comes with:
- Freedom ll PMG ( PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR ) WITH 28 MAGNET ROTOR.
- Freedom ll PMG has no brushes, very dependable!
- 125,000 hours + of rated bearing life.
- Two heavy duty bridge rectifiers for converting 3 phase to DC output.
- Mounting Bracket and Heavy Duty 2 arms tail assembly.
- Tail fin measures 29" tall for maximum tracking.
- No slip rings to fail or replace. Wire tension system.
- Comes with 9 Raptor Generation 4 nylon carbon fiber composite blades.
- Aerodynamically tapered Genuine RAPTOR GENERATION 4 Blades ™ for maximum output.
- Blades make 62 1/2" dia. swept area
- Steel blade hub is 1/4'' thick x 9'' in diameter
- Mounting Bracket Fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe.
- Heavy duty Hub spacer/stabilizer
- 3 YEAR Limited WARRANTY
- Turbine Weight: 50 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 55 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 30" x 10" x 8"
- HEAVY DUTY MACHINES BUILT TO LAST A LIFE TIME
Missouri Wind and Solar FREEDOM II PMG™ (permanent magnet generator) - our newest innovation in power generation!
Our Freedom II PMG™ permanent magnet generator is specifically designed for wind turbine use and can even be used with vertical axis wind turbines (VAWT).
This Freedom II™ permanent magnet generator works best with our 9 Blade Raptor Generation 4™ blades and hub or our new Falcon Mach 4 80" 3 blade set.
Why buy a Freedom or Freedom II PMG™ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG™ rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.
- NO COGGING - CUT-IN SPEED IS 6 MPH
- 17 mm stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- Polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated 28 magnet rotor and skewed stator core
- For charging 12, 24, or 48 volt battery banks
- Specifically designed for wind turbines.
- 3/8" diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD width
- 6 5/16" tall
- 9 1/2" overall length
(Can be used as 3 phase output or DC output / grid tie or battery charging)
3 phase output is the most efficient, no voltage and amperage loss in long runs like DC suffers from. DC output requires heavy expensive cable and has a high power loss over long runs. Straight DC output is now just simply old technology. If you are replacing a DC output model you can just mount the two included bridge rectifiers at the top of the tower for the same run of wire as your DC model if you wish.
The bridge rectifier converts the long run of efficient 3 phase into DC next your charge controller, batteries, or grid tie inverter. The 3 phase output can be used direct to some equipment like 3 phase grid tie inverters as well. Either way you use it this is a very versatile output wind turbine.
*Optional Marine Finish:
Saltwater environments will cause the internal components to rust over time. Our marine varnish service includes disassembling the motor and coating the interior. As our sold-separately PMA Coating can only ship by ground service and is restricted in some countries, Missouri Wind and Solar is offering an add-on service to coat the internal components before shipping. Prolong the life of your Freedom PMG by protecting it from the effects of saltwater environments. Please allow additional handling time when choosing this service.
Freedom II PMG Output:
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||12/24 Volts, 24/48 Volts, 48/96 Volts|
|Available Wattage||2000 Watts|
|Motor Type||Freedom II PMG|
|Blade Series||Raptor Generation 4|
|Blade Length||29 Inches / 73.66 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at base)||6 Inches / 15.24 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at tip)||1 1/8 Inches/ 28.575 Millimeters|
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Blade Quantity||9 Blades|
|Assembled Diameter||60.2 Inches / 1.53 Meters|
|Special Coating||Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized|
2000 Watt 9 Blade Missouri General™ Freedom II Wind Turbine
- Brand: Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: FREEWIND_II_9+GENERAL_FREEDOMII_9BLADE_BLACK
- Availability: In Stock