2000 Watt 24VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Low Frequency Power Inverter
Do you have 24 volt golf-cart batteries and need a low frequency inverter charger that will work with your system? The AIMS 2000 watt 24 volt low frequency inverter charger has the heft to work for you while keeping your amperage use low and your output the same. This inverter charger is great for your 24 volt application.
This power inverter charger will provide a 300% surge for twenty seconds, producing an impressive 6000 watts to use in powering whatever you throw at it. This inverter charger can be used in an uninterruptable power supply situation if the power goes out keeping your valuable systems up and running until power is restored. the built-in transfer switch transfers power in less than a fraction of a second.
Used in conjunction with a battery backup system, this inverter charger has the capability of keeping your home, boat, rv or whatever other system with power without the need for a noisy generator or wasting money on the grid.
However, the built-in 40 amp charger can put the juice back into your batteries via any 120VAC source of power you may have, whether that be your gas generator or shore-power. This inverter charger has a line conditioner to help it receive power input from a non-pure sine generator.
This power inverter contains a nano-coating over the circuit board to safe-guard it against water vapor and condensation. this inverter charger is marine and industrial grade, giving you peace-of-mind in knowing that the longevity of this inverter charger will last for years to come, especially in residential applications or recreational vehicles.
The AIMS low frequency inverter charger is also capable of working in countries where a 120 volt 50hz system is required such as Jamaica, Bolivia, Vietnam and any other country with 120VAC 50hz.
With the selectable power saver mode on this inverter, you can set-it and forget it! it will only turn on if the inverter detects a load of more than 25 watts. The inverter achieves this by pulsing every 30 seconds to detect when an appliance requires power (such as a sump pump or water pump). While on the power saver mode, the inverter draws less than half an amp under no load, extending the life of your battery system significantly.
Power Inverter Features:
- 2000 watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 30 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watt
- Surge rating: 6000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- Output voltage: 100-110-120 VAC
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Terminal output breaker: 20 A
- Nominal input voltage: 24.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 20.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 32.0 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 26.0 VDC
- Idle consumption: 26.5 watts
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 12.2 watts
- Input breaker: 20 A
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 30A
- Over charge protection shutdown: 31.4V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 20 amp automatic transfer load
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 50 lbs.
- Unit size: L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping weight: 53 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
Aims 2000 Watt 24VDC 120VAC Pure Sine Low Frequency Power Inverter
- Brands Aims Power
- Product Code: PICOGLF20W24V120VR
- Availability: In Stock