Missouri Freedom 7 Blade Wind Turbine¬†
Features the superior quality and performance of the Freedom PMG‚ĄĘ - with our original Generation 4 carbon fiber blades!¬†
Our Missouri Freedom Wind Turbines are hot dipped galvanized with zinc plated hubs!
Resists Rust -¬†No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions.
¬†Low wind speed rated wind turbine for home, business, or remote use with the Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator‚ĄĘ (PMG) - 1600 Watts plus potential power!
Raptor¬†Generation 4¬†carbon fiber blades self regulate their speed in high winds (also available in 5 and 9 blade models).
Our newest innovation in power generation!¬†Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator‚ĄĘ (PMG) - This is our highest amp model - Up to 1600 watts of output! ¬†NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH.
NEW¬†for June 2018:¬†Our Freedom I and Freedom II PMGs are now designed with a keyed shaft and hub stabilizer as well as includes a self-tightening cam-lock washer to prevent the blade set from ever spinning on the shaft.¬†
Why buy a Freedom PMG‚ĄĘ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! ¬†More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.¬†
Uses: Battery or battery bank charging, stackable wind turbine grid tie inverters, direct DC water heating elements, direct DC resistive heating, or other applications where 3 phase AC or DC can be used.¬†
Note: If you are replacing a DC output wind turbine with our 3 phase turbine and do not want to change your DC wiring then you can mount the bridge rectifier at the top of the tower for a DC run down.
Wind Turbine Features:
- 1600 Watt Freedom PMG‚ĄĘ for efficient three phase power generation.
- 3 phase bridge rectifier for converting to DC output.
- (see below for more specifics)
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer.
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe (1 7/8" OD) and allows for easy turning
- Tail fin measures¬†9 3/4 inches wide x 28¬†3/4 inches¬†tall
- Cut from 16 gauge steel
- Hot dipped galvanized weather resistant finish
- Comes with 7 Generation 4¬†carbon fiber composite blades
- Aerodynamically tapered blades for maximum output
- Raptor Generation 4 Blades are Made in the USA
- Assembled blades and hub make 61 inch swept area.
- Overall assembled length: 37 inches
Freedom PMG‚ĄĘ Features:¬†
- Specifically designed for wind turbines
- NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
- Comes with a heavy duty rectifier & hub spacer stabilizer
- 17 mm stainless steel shaft - compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- Polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated¬†14 magnet¬†rotor and skewed stator core
- Fits delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket.
Freedom PMG Specifications:
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||12 Volts|
|Available Wattage||1600 Watts|
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Blade Quantity||7 Blades|
1600 Watt 7 Blade Missouri Freedom Wind Turbine
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: FREEWIND_7+REBEL_FREEDOM_7BLADE_BLACK
- Availability: In Stock