1600 Watt Missouri Raptor G5 70 Inch Diameter 3 Blade Freedom Wind Turbine
Our Missouri Freedom Wind Turbine components are hot dipped galvanized with zinc plated hubs!
No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions
Raptor G5 33 inch black carbon fiber blades self regulate their speed in high winds (also available in a 5 blade model).
Our newest innovation in power generation!
Brand new Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - This is our highest amp model - Up to 1600 watts of output! NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
Why buy a Freedom PMG™ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.
Uses: Battery or battery bank charging, stackable wind turbine grid tie inverters, direct DC water heating elements, direct DC resistive heating, or other applications where 3 phase AC or DC can be used.
Note: If you are replacing a DC output wind turbine with our 3 phase turbine and do not want to change your DC wiring then you can mount the bridge rectifier at the top of the tower for a DC run down.
Wind Turbine Features:
- 1600 Watt Freedom PMG™ for efficient three phase power generation.
- 3 phase bridge rectifier for converting to DC output.
- (see below for more specifics)
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe (1 7/8" OD) and allows for easy turning
- Tail fin measures 9 3/4 inches wide x 28 3/4 inches tall
- Cut from 16 gauge steel
- Hot dipped galvanized weather resistant finish
- Zinc plated steel hub is 8 3/8 inch diameter and 1/4 inch thick
- Comes with three Raptor G5 black carbon fiber composite blades
- Aerodynamically tapered blades for maximum output
- Each blade is 33 inches long
- Assembled blades and hub makes 70 inch swept area
- Overall length from blades to tail is 37 inches
Freedom PMG™ Features:
- NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
- Comes with a heavy duty rectifier & hub spacer stabilizer
- 17 mm Stainless steel shaft compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- Polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated 14 magnet rotor and skewed stator core
- Specifically designed for wind turbines.
- Fits delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket.
Freedom PMG Specifications:
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||12 Volts, 24 Volts 48 Volts|
|Available Wattage||1600 Watts|
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Blade Quantity||3 Blades|
1600 Watt Missouri Raptor G5 70" Diameter 3 Blade Freedom Wind Turbine
- Brand: Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: G5_1600W_3B
- Availability: In Stock