Missouri Freedom 5 Blade Wind Turbine
Features the superior quality and performance of the Freedom PMG™ - with our original Generation 4 carbon fiber blades!
Our Missouri Freedom Wind Turbines are hot-dipped galvanized with zinc-plated hubs!
Resists Rust - No need for painting or special coating for up to 50 years under normal conditions
Low wind speed rated wind turbine for home, business, or remote use with the Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - 1600 Watts plus potential power!
Raptor Generation 4 carbon fiber blades self regulate their speed in high winds (also available in 7 and 9 blade models).
Our newest innovation in power generation! Freedom Permanent Magnet Generator™ (PMG) - This is our highest amp model - Up to 1600 watts of output! NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
Why buy a Freedom PMG™ over a Delco car alternator PMA?
The answer is simply more copper! More copper equals more power - each Freedom PMG rotor contains twice as much copper than any Delco style PMA.
Uses: Battery or battery bank charging, stackable wind turbine grid tie inverters, direct DC water heating elements, direct DC resistive heating, or other applications where 3 phase AC or DC can be used.
Note: If you are replacing a DC output wind turbine with our 3 phase turbine and do not want to change your DC wiring then you can mount the bridge rectifier at the top of the tower for a DC run down.
Wind Turbine Features:
- 1600 Watt Freedom PMG™ for efficient three phase power generation
- 3 phase bridge rectifier for converting to DC output
- (see below for more specifics)
- Heavy duty hub spacer/stabilizer
- PMG mounting bracket and heavy duty Stars & Stripes wind turbine tail
- Mounting Bracket fits on 1.5" schedule #40 or #80 pipe (1 7/8" OD) and allows for easy turning
- Tail fin measures 9 3/4 inches wide x 28 3/4 inches tall
- Cut from 16 gauge steel
- Hot dipped galvanized weather resistant finish
- Comes with 5 Generation 4 carbon fiber composite blades
- Aerodynamically tapered blades for maximum output
- Raptor Generation 4 Blades are Made in the USA
- Assembled blades and hub make 61 inch swept area
- Overall assembled length: 37 inches
Freedom PMG™ Features:
- Specifically designed for wind turbines
- NO COGGING - Cut in wind speed of 6 MPH
- Comes with a heavy duty rectifier & hub spacer stabilizer
- 17 mm stainless steel shaft - compatible with all Missouri Wind and Solar hubs
- Polished aluminum case
- Zinc plated 14 magnet rotor and skewed stator core
- Fits delco bolt patterns and mounts up to our standard mounting bracket.
Freedom PMG Specifications:
- 3/8" Diameter bolt holes
- 1 15/16" on center between mounting holes
- 5 7/8" OD Width
- 6 5/16" Tall
*Optional Marine Finish:
Saltwater environments will cause the internal components to rust over time. Our marine varnish service includes disassembling the motor and coating the interior. As our sold-separately PMA Coating can only ship by ground service and is restricted in some countries, Missouri Wind and Solar is offering an add-on service to coat the internal components before shipping. Prolong the life of your Freedom PMG by protecting it from the effects of saltwater environments. Please allow additional handling time when choosing this service.
|Wind Turbine Specifics|
|Available Voltage||12 Volts|
|Available Wattage||1600 Watts|
|Motor Type||Freedom PMG|
|Blade Series||Raptor Generation 4|
|Blade Length||29 Inches / 73.7 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at base)||6 Inches / 15.24 Centimeters|
|Blade Width (at tip)||1 1/8 Inches / 2.86 Centimeters|
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Blade Quantity||5 Blades|
|Assembled Diameter||61 Inches / 1.55 Meters|
|Special Coating||Zinc Plated|
1600 Watt 5 Blade Missouri Freedom Wind Turbine
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: FREEWIND_5+REBEL_FREEDOM_5BLADE_BLACK
- Availability: In Stock