1250 Watt 12 Volt Power Inverter with Features
Introducing the AIMS Power 1250 watt power inverter 12 volts DC to 110 volts AC, yet another reliable industry leading modified sine wave power inverter. With this unit, you can get all the features needed for virtually any off grid power demand.
For example, this inverter offers two digital bar graph type meters for on demand information. The first gauge displays the output of the inverter in watts, letting you know how much power you are using at that moment. While the second gauge offers the DC voltage from the battery bank; both offer green, yellow, or red lights to indicate a warning or problem condition. In addition to the gauges, the inverter also boasts two cooling fans that are thermally controlled. The fans will only operate when the inverter begins to warm up due to load or ambient temperature. Since the fans will cycle on and off as needed, you will not be wasting any battery power from the fans running continuously.
Also, the AIMS 1250 watt inverter has the option of a remote (sold separately). The remote allows for easy on and off operation without using the rocker switch on the inverter. Since the AIMS 1250 watt inverter has great features over other inverters, it makes for a great option in an off gird cabin, emergency backup power, or simply power when camping with the family.
- 1250W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Watt meter on front panel to monitor your output
- Isolated ground neutral LED (green/red) indicator that monitors ready or fault
- Dual ac receptacle with protective rubber covers
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Dual cooling fan operation thermally controlled Internally fuse protected ac output short circuit protection Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch - RJ11 port
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support 1
- Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 1250 Watt.
- Use 150 inline fuse.
- Surge power capability (peak power): 3100 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < .5 amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 150ºF (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V to 17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Unit Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 11 x 5 1/8 x 3 1/4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 13 x 13 x 4 1/2 inches
Aims 1250 Watt 12 Volt Power Inverter with Features
- Brands Aims Power
- Product Code: PWRINV1250W
- Availability: In Stock