125 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Connect two or more in series to charge 24 volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48 volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
- Tempered & textured clear glass with low iron content results in efficient sunlight absorption.
- EVA potent with back sheet to provide maximum protection from the most severe environmental conditions.
- High torsion and corrosion resistant anodized aluminum frame provides structural strength and ease of installation.
- Made with 3.2 mm thick glass.
- Includes MC4 connectors
- 25 year limited warranty on power output
- Output will be still 90 % in 10 years, based on rated module performance less the negative tolerance.
- Output will be still 80 % in 25 years, based on the rated module performance less the negative tolerance.
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Rated Voltage (Vmax): 17.5 Volts
- Rated Current (Imax): 7.15 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.14 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.74 Amps
- Application Class: A
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 42.7 x 31.5 x 1.2 inches / 1086 x 800 x 30 mm
- Solar Panel Weight: 20.3 pounds / 9.2 kg
|Solar Panel Specifics|
|Solar Cell Type||Polycrystalline|
125 Watt 12v Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Product Code: SF-125W-POLY
- Availability: In Stock