Built in transformer, 50 amp transfer switch, and battery charger
Aims 12000 Watt 48 Volt Inverter Charger 120/240VAC
The AIMS Power 12,000 watt 48 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is built to last, designed with durability and strength in mind.
Using an inverter, in general, to power tools and/or appliances off-the-grid is a smart choice, because you’re making a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions. If you choose to use a fuel-powered generator for the same job, it releases pollutants that can be harmful to the planet.
Also, with this inverter specifically, you’ll be saving your wallet as well since this is a three-in-one product.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 50 amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch from using a battery bank to shore power. This is great in the event of a power outage, as the product will automatically detect the outage and redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- It also has a built-in 120 amp battery charger which uses AC power, from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator for example, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using inverters that accept 12 or 24 volts. This can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power for residences and business. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 12,000 watts of continuous power and 36,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds). The auto-generator start port is also a great feature for emergency backup power, as it will automatically kick on your generator when it senses your battery bank getting low.
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 12,000 watt capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 36,000 watts for 20 seconds as previously noted).
Have a hunting cabin or off-grid vacation home? This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for supplying reliable electricity to the entire house.
This inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
This inverter is split-phase and will output 120 or 220/230/240VAC, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dip switch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
This beast of an inverter can pretty much get any job done imaginable.
The development of this new DC-to-AC inverter technology puts this product in high demand among AIMS Power customers.
AIMS Power also has a 12,000 watt modified sine inverter if you’re looking for something with a few less features and a lower price. We’re constantly reinventing our products so that users are provided with the best technology available on the market.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
If you need an identical inverter with a bit less power, try the 10,000 watt low frequency inverter charger.
Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system.
- 12000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220Vac Split Phase
- 36000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 120 Amp
- Remote panel available
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 8 battery charger settings
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 12,000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 36000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 200 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 40 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 120A
- Unit Weight: 174 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 30 x 21.25 x 15.25 inches
Aims 12000 Watt 48 Volt Inverter Charger 120/240VAC
- Brands Aims Power
- Product Code: PICOGLF120W48V240VS
- Availability: In Stock