100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Connect two or more in series to charge 24 volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48 volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Installation Ready
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V.
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 39.7 x 26.7 x 1.4 inches / 1008.38 x 678.18 x 35.56 mm
- Solar Panel Weight: 16.5 pounds /79.5 kg
|Solar Panel Specifics|
|Solar Cell Type||Polycrystalline|
100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel by Renogy
- Brands Renogy
- Product Code: RNG-100P
- Availability: In Stock