100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
36 Cell Design with MC4 Connectors for easy hook-up
Connect two or more in series to charge 24 volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48 volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
High in power but sleek in size, this monocrystalline solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid application. Use it for your RV when camping or beach trips with the family, either way the 100 Watts 12 Volts monocrystalline solar panel will give you the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming from the panel, connection with other solar panels is a breeze.
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (VMP): 18.08 Volts
- Optimum Operating Current (IMP) 5.53 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22.28 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 5.98 Amps
- IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- Output Cables: 4.0 mm² (0.006 in²), 800 mm (31.5 in)
- Connectors: MC4 Connectors
- 47 x 21.3 x 1.6 inches / 1195 x 540 x 40 mm
- 16.5 pounds / 7.5 kg
- Glass: 3.2mm tempered glass, excellent mechanical loading performance, resists 5400PA snow loads and 2400PA wind load.
- EVA Film: main component is 30%-33% of EVA, which assures a high transmission, strong adhesion and long term performance.
- Cell: excellent performance in low light environment and high conversion efficiency guaranteed.
- Frame: strong corrosion resistant aluminum frames.
- Backsheet: both sides of backsheet are coated with fluoro resin to prevent aging. This unique structure allows our backsheet to provide perfect adhesion with EVA and junction box.
- 25 year transferrable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25 year/80% efficiency rate.
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
- Industry-leading Testing Approved (Under UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Standards)
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal/Freezing and High Humidity Cycling Test
- Electrical isolation Test
- Mechanical, Wind and Twist Loading Test
- Salt Mist Test
- Light and Water-exposure Test
- Moist Carbon Dioxide/Sculpture Dioxide
|Solar Panel Specifics|
|Number of Cells||36|
|Solar Cell Type||Monocrystalline|