100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Complete with IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors.
This 100 watt 12-volt monocrystalline solar panel is high in power but sleek in size. It's perfect for off-grid applications so you can use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way, this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. This panel also works great in off-grid solar applications, with a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other Renogy panels is a breeze.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Connect one or more in parallel to charge 12 volt systems, two or more in series to charge 24 volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48 volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9 Volts
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5 Volts
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 Amps
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 Amps
- Temp Coefficient of Pmax: -.44%/°C
- Temp Coefficient of Voc: -.30%/°C
- Temp Coefficient of Isc: .04%/°C
- Fire Rating: Class C
- Application Class: A
- 25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
- 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- Panel Dimensions: 47.3 x 21.3 x 1.4 inches (1202 x 541 x 35 mm)
- Panel Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 22 pounds (10 kg)
Solar Panels for Beginner - Part 1 (What They Do, Wiring, Meters, Battery, Inverter, Charge Controller) :
Solar Panels for Beginner - Part 2 (Water Heating and Pond Aeration) :
Solar Panels for Beginner - Part 3 (Series and Parallel Wiring) :
|Solar Panel Specifics|
|Number of Cells||36|
|Solar Cell Type||Monocrystalline|
100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel by Renogy
- Brands Missouri Wind and Solar
- Product Code: MWRG100_MONO
- Availability: In Stock