100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
72 Cell Design with MC4 Connectors for easy hook-up.
Connect two or more in series to charge 24-volt systems. Connect 3 or more in series to charge 48-volt systems.
You can also connect 1 or more directly to our DC water heating elements.
This monocrystalline solar panel is the perfect item for an off-grid application. Use it for your RV when camping or beach trips with the family. The panel includes a set of MC4 connectors coming from the panel making a quick connection with other solar panels a breeze.
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 100 Watts
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC
- Optimum Operating Voltage (VMP): 18.0 Volts
- Optimum Operating Current (IMP) 5.6 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 22.0 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 6.0 Amps
- IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- Output Cables: 4.0 mm² (0.006 in²), 800 mm (31.5 in)
- Connectors: MC4 Connectors
- 39.56 x 25.8 x 1.37 inches / 1005 x 665 x 35 mm
- 17 pounds / 7.7 kg
- Glass: 3.2mm tempered glass, excellent mechanical loading performance, resists 5400PA snow loads and 2400PA wind load.
- EVA Film: main component is 30%-33% of EVA, which assures a high transmission, strong adhesion and long term performance.
- Cell: excellent performance in low light environment and high conversion efficiency guaranteed.
- Frame: strong corrosion resistant aluminum frames.
- Backsheet: both sides of back sheet are coated with fluoro resin to prevent aging. This unique structure allows our back sheet to provide perfect adhesion with EVA and junction box.
- 25-year transferrable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25 year/80% efficiency rate.
- 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- Industry-leading Testing Approved (Under UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Standards)
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal/Freezing and High Humidity Cycling Test
- Electrical isolation Test
- Mechanical, Wind and Twist Loading Test
- Salt Mist Test
- Light and Water-exposure Test
- Moist Carbon Dioxide/Sculpture Dioxide
|Solar Panel Specifics|
|Number of Cells||72|
|Solar Cell Type||Monocrystalline|